Please read carefully the following terms and conditions for this website and for the Homeopathy Online service.
- When you use the information on this website, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the terms and conditions set out here. Please keep in mind that from time to time, there may be changes to these terms and conditions.
- The information and service of this website is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. Irina Redman is a professional, registered homeopath. It is your responsibility to consult your doctor for medical advice if you think you have any sort of illness. This information applies to all type of information or communication – by phone, email, verbal or written.
- You use this information and service entirely at your own risk. Irina Redman gives advice from the best of her knowledge and experience, and if you are in doubt about any advice given on this website, by phone or e mails, it is your responsibility to get a second opinion from a doctor.
- Information and opinions expressed on this web site are those of Irina Redman, on the basis of her education and work experience only. Irina Redman takes no responsibility for the consequences experienced by patients who may use the information or service provided on this site.
- Irina Redman assures you that the best possible effort is made to provide effective homeopathic treatment for patients who apply for homeopathic treatment online. However, Irina Redman does not claim that there is a cure for each case.
- Homeopathic remedies are considered to be free from side effects. Irina Redman takes no responsibility for any presumed complications.
- All possible efforts are taken to keep this website accurate, but completeness and accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Irina Redman does not take responsibility for loss, damage, injury, or expense resulting from the use of this website.
- Homeopathic remedies that can be prescribed are chosen according to homeopathic evaluation of each case.
- Irina Redman does not take responsibility in the event that during your course of homeopathic treatment, your condition declines, or in the case of accidental damage, injury, onset of disability, or other change of condition. Lots of inner and outer reasons could cause improvement or decline of health – stress, trauma, good or bad news, accident, injury, food poisoning, the natural ageing process, vaccinations, allergies, hay fever, environmental influences, weather changes – All of these can affect health in a positive or negative way.
- For those who are taking conventional medication, who are pregnant, or breast-feeding mothers, please consult your GP or medical doctor before using these services.
- Irina Redman will not knowingly provide services or treatment to children aged 16 years or under, without the supervision of a parent, relative, or guardian.
- For international patients, it is their responsibility to check any relevant laws and legislation concerning homeopathic medicine.
Thank you for reading. If you have any further questions, please contact me.